SEAMARCO distributes knowledge on marine animals in the following ways:
- Publications in scientific journals.
- Publications in books and chapters.
- Lectures at scientific conferences and symposia.
- Participation in workshops.
- Presentations for funders of studies conducted by SEAMARCO.
- Lectures at meetings organized by environmental organizations.
- Guest lectures in higher education settings.
- Seminars of board members and personnel of government agencies.
- Interviews with the media (radio, TV, newspapers, and magazines).